Saturday, December 29, 2012

God sees the Ending

Wednesday

Only I can tell you the future
      before it even happens.
   Everything I plan will come to pass.
Isaiah 46:10
God sees the ending, not just the beginning.  Can you imagine if we could do that?  How much pain and suffering we would do without.  Have you ever written down your fears so you can look at them a year later?  Try it if you have not.  You will look back and see how crazy you made yourself, only to realize that eventually, every thing turned out fine.

Writing down your fears and concerns helps bring it out of your head and make it a conquerable item.  Identifying the negativity gives you a tangible item to pray about.  Once you write down your fear or concern, find scriptures to combat the issue.  Once you find the scriptures, concentrate on the scriptures, not the fear or ugliness of the situation.

God’s word is life. God’s word overcomes the evil in this world.

If you aren’t sure how to combat life issues in this way, look for “The Power of a Praying _________” books by Stormie Omartian.  I own the following:  The Power of a Praying Parent, The Power of a Praying Wife and The Power of a Praying Woman.  I bought my husband The Power of a Praying Husband.  There are many more than these. 

These books help me identify the right scriptures and lead me in the right prayers.  When I am scared about a situation, praying about it always, always brings me peace.

I guarantee you this, praying about your situation will not HURT in any way.  It can only make it better.

Lord, when I am scared, resentful or just plain worn out from my situation, please, remind me to pray, pray, pray.  I believe You can and will help me through it. Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment